A Breakthrough Factoring Company
Offering Factoring Programs Tailored
to Make You More Money
Is Factoring For You?
The key to knowing if factoring is for you is to not
to look only at the bottom-line factoring fee, but also to
consider how your company may increase it's profits
Here is additional
information on factoring
to help you with your decision.
How are fees and advance rates determined?
It is based on several factors:
The creditworthiness of your clients
Your monthly billing volume
Average invoice size
Average days to payment
Fees can range from 2-5 % of the invoice's face value.
For example if the invoice's value is $1,000;
a fee of 3% equals $30.
What is an
The amount of money you receive immediately when we
buy your invoice. The balance is returned to you when
your customer pays the invoice.
Advances range from 60-95% of the invoice's face value.
For example if the invoice's value is $1,000 an advance
rate of 80% equals $800. The balance of $200 less the
factoring fee is returned to you when your
customer pays the invoice.
Comparing Bank Lending Rates to Factoring?
When compared to bank lending rates, factoring
initially appears to be very expensive. Here are five typical
questions/concerns that are raised by potential
|Monthly Gross Sales||$50,000|
|Cost of Goods Sold||$30,000||60% of Gross Sales|
|Monthly Gross Profit||$20,000||40% of Gross Sales|
|Variable Expenses||$8,500||17% of Gross sales|
|Total Expenses||$18,500||37% of Gross Sales|
|Monthly Net Profit||$1,500||3% of Gross Sales|
|Monthly Gross Sales||$100,000|
|Cost of Goods Sold||$60,000||60% of Gross Sales|
|Monthly Gross Profit||$40,000||40% of Gross Sales|
|Variable Expenses||$17,000||17% of Gross Sales|
|Factoring Fee||$3,000||3% Fee|
|Total Expenses||$30,000||30% of Gross Sales|
|Monthly Net Profit||$10,000||10% of Gross Sales|
We Can Offer You
What Others Can't
Unlike other factoring companies, our program includes the following features at no additional charge:
• 24 hour funding on approved invoices
• Highest advance rates in the industry
• Credit analysis on new and existing customers
• Continuous collection management and follow up on factored invoices
• Invoice and statement mailing (postage included)
• Account status inquiries anytime;
24/7 online account access.
• We allow you to electronically submit Invoices
• Free credit checking on new customers at no additional cost
• Personalized Service - you have one dedicated person and his or her assistant who handle your account.
You don't have to start over each time you call
with a new person
• We are seasoned professionals with an average of 11 years industry experience per account executive
(Well above the factoring industry norm)
Our flexibility allows you to maintain control:
• You select accounts you prefer to factor on an invoice by invoice basis.
• You control total factoring costs by only factoring on an "as needed" basis.
Up to 97% Advance Rates:
Advance rates are based on overall risk associated with a particular industry as well as experience and track record. We hold reserve accounts to accommodate industries which typically experience dilution and that we would otherwise not be able to service. Advance rates range from 80% to 97% of the gross invoice amount.
Fees are determined based on your industry, the credit worthiness of your customers, how quickly your invoices turn, and monthly factoring volume.
GET YOUR CASH TODAY
Call our factoring specialists at
Factoring company benefits
factoring company works
factoring company for you
factoring company is necessary
factoring company history
factoring company credit risk
factoring company testimonials
factoring company about us