A Breakthrough Factoring Company
Offering Factoring Programs Tailored
to Make You More Money
Why Factoring is Necessary
"A sale is not a sale until you collect the money"
Are you a part -time banker
for your customers?
Take a look at your accounts receivable aging
schedule and count the number of accounts
over 30 days.Congratulations, you are extending
credit to those customers.You are not getting
paid for delivering your end of the deal
in a timely manner and as a result
you are providing the use of your
money to your customer for free.
Not exactly the business you
you were getting into, is it?
Ask yourself this question:
If those customers of yours went
to a bank, borrowed the same amount of time,
would they expect to pay a substantial
amount of interest for the privilege?
Of course they would!
And consider this: Not only
you receiving no interest on that money,
but most importantly,you are also losing the
use of that money while you
are waiting for your customer to pay you.
What is the cost of not having this
money available? In essence, your customers
are asking you to finance their business by
extending terms and allowing them
to pay in 30 days (and usually longer, right?).
But what is it costing you in "missed opportunities"
when your money is tied up in
your accounts receivable?
We Can Offer You
What Others Can't
Unlike other factoring companies, our program includes the following features at no additional charge:
• 24 hour funding on approved invoices
• Highest advance rates in the industry
• Credit analysis on new and existing customers
• Continuous collection management and follow up on factored invoices
• Invoice and statement mailing (postage included)
• Account status inquiries anytime;
24/7 online account access.
• We allow you to electronically submit Invoices
• Free credit checking on new customers at no additional cost
• Personalized Service - you have one dedicated person and his or her assistant who handle your account.
You don't have to start over each time you call
with a new person
• We are seasoned professionals with an average of 11 years industry experience per account executive
(Well above the factoring industry norm)
Our flexibility allows you to maintain control:
• You select accounts you prefer to factor on an invoice by invoice basis.
• You control total factoring costs by only factoring on an "as needed" basis.
Up to 97% Advance Rates:
Advance rates are based on overall risk associated with a particular industry as well as experience and track record. We hold reserve accounts to accommodate industries which typically experience dilution and that we would otherwise not be able to service. Advance rates range from 80% to 97% of the gross invoice amount.
Fees are determined based on your industry, the credit worthiness of your customers, how quickly your invoices turn, and monthly factoring volume.
GET YOUR CASH TODAY
Call our factoring specialists at
Factoring company benefits
factoring company works
factoring company for you
factoring company is necessary
factoring company history
factoring company credit risk
factoring company testimonials
factoring company about us